- Learned music and choreo for the entire introductory sequence
- Painted set pieces for Wonderland
- Choreographed small group numbers including "The Golden Afternoon" and "Painting the Roses Red"
- Learned how to use power tools (16 and up only...)
- Crowned winners of popular EYT games including "Parlez Vous Francais?" and "The Question Game"
- Sweat like crazy during our Zumba workshop
- Got to know the production staff, each other, and the theater
- Completed a read through
- Learned about the importance of volunteering in a non-profit organization
- Started a crazy, choreographed game of musical chairs
- Set specific goals and dreams; started working toward achieving them
- Posted 74 vocabulary words from the script all over the theater
- Watched our stage transform as blue paint started to appear on the walls
- Learned about a caucus, and then dried off in a Caucus Race
- Gained a new skill to bring to the table: tap dancing
- Learned every measure of music in the entire show
Only 71 hours of rehearsal left!
|A few "Starfish" and "Seahorses" setting their specific dreams.|
|Half of the Full Day Kids - Post ZUMBA!|
|Learning how to use a jigsaw (16 and up students only)|
|Keeping this in mind, and working to make them come true!|