Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Supporting Our Own...

A note from Tyler Rowe's mom:

Just wanted you to know in case you have the chance to see it, or in case you think other EYTers might like to know:

Tyler is playing the part of the Little Boy (Edgar) in Ragtime at Hale Centre Theatre. It is a fantastic show, very inspiring, fabulous music, and amazing talent, and Tyler is doing a wonderful job! You're probably familiar with this musical, but I wasn't before Tyler got into this, but we have fallen in love with it, and Tyler LOVES performing in it! 

The show runs through July 27th, and Tyler is in the Monday/Wednesday/Friday cast, so he does those evening performances plus the 12:30pm matinee on Saturdays. I know the tickets are pricey, but this one is truly worth seeing! I just thought you should know, so feel free to pass it along if you think other EYT kids would like to know.

I attached a picture of him with his double.

Tyler is looking forward to EYT! 

And a note from me:

I haven't seen Ragtime during this production, but I have seen it twice before (once at Hale and once at a touring Broadway production in California).  It is one of my favorite musicals of all time with incredible themes and great music.  If you have been on the fence about attending this musical, I'd recommend it in a heartbeat.  Just make sure you catch Tyler's cast!

No comments:

Post a Comment